Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jamie Mead...Prego

To answer Tara's burning questions, yes I am pregnant. I will be popping this baby out the very last week of summer. I know, I am an excellent planner. My plan is to increase the number of hours from last summer spent in the pool. Last year we could be found at the pool twice per day. Texas summers are ridiculous and almost enough to get me to rent An Inconvenient Truth. Towards the end of August last year even the pool was not the safe haven of coolness. To counter this we would get a hose (from the clubhouse) turn it on full blast and pour in that beautiful cold water.

Needless to say water conservationists were appalled, but I managed their dirty looks while Owen would hose Luke and I down. Even Chad (the energy Nazi) smiled every time he'd come home from work to find us at the pool with water pouring in like little drops of dollar bills. Hey, I don't feel bad at all though. My homeowners dues are like $700 bucks a year. The water wasting is just my means of recollecting our outrageous dues.

I kind of got a bit off subject, any ho...I'm really excited to have another Mead in the world. I really hope it takes after my genetic parts instead of Chads, if you get my drift. There is way too much testosterone around this place, and I don't want to end up in a retirement home. I have five brothers and mom says I call home more than all the others combined.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! This is so exciting. Are you going to try and find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of hope you have a little girl, just because I would love to see what a mini girl Jamie looks like! It would be fun to have all boys though too and I hear they are easier to raise! :) CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete