Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

OUR DAUGHTER IS HEALTHY. I'VE SPENT THE LAST COUPLE OF HOURS CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. I'M JUST SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A HEALTHY BABY. I'M EXCITED FOR HER AND FOR A FUTURE FREE OF SO MUCH DIFFICULTY. ALSO FOR MYSELF TO HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF BRINGING HOME A BABY FROM THE HOSPITAL. CHAD AND I AREN'T GOING TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HER. OWEN AND LUKE CAME HOME BOTH AT FOUR MONTHS OLD AND SLEEPING TWELVE HOURS AT NIGHT AND TAKING TWO NAPS. IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE WE ARE FIRST TIME PARENTS. I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED FOR ANYTHING IN MY LIFE...

LOVE TO YOU ALL.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, so I am crying right now! Jamie and Chad-congrats! That is so neat and great! That is the best news. I hope you are feeling well and I am SOOOOOO happy for you guys! You SO deserve it! Yeah baby girl Mead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I heard about this yesterday. I am sooooooooo excited and happy for you guys. You really do deserve it. She is going to be so precious! Do you have names picked out yet? Libbie is a really nice one . . . . just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure the good news came because it is my birthday! Just kidding. I am really so happy for your family. What a blessing. You are going to have so much fun with your new little baby girl. I hope the pregnancy continues to go well. I need to see some PREGO pictures, though! Let's see the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie,

    I was so excited for you when I talked to you about this today! When I read this I started crying. I really can't express how happy I am for you. You have always been such an inspiration to me in many ways and I admire your strength and courage. You are a great woman and mother. You deserve this and I can't wait to meet baby girl Mead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO great! Congrats to you . . . five . . .? Time really flies.

    ReplyDelete