Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fun shower for Lily & I


Guests starting to arrive...



Kim made me take a prego shot, I truly don't think I could be any larger.



My cute friends Denell & Cheryl gave me some princess dress up clothes to start my "collection"



Here I am with the lovely hostesses Denell & Amy. They did such an amazing job! There were at least a hundred pink & white balloons, pink chocolate covered pretzels, beautiful flowers, delicious food and so much fun with all my friends. I felt so loved and supported by my girlfriends.



There always has to be a food shot...




7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful shower! How nice of your friends to do that for you. And the food table looks so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum . . . that food picture makes me really hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is right!!! That was a very nice shower! I love what they did for you! I love the princess dressup clothes! And so the baby's name is going to be Lily? That is so adorable!!! I am so excited!!!!! Do you have a scheduled C-section or is it just whenever she decides to come? Looks like a fun shower and you look adorable! Not big at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one has ever thrown me a baby shower like that! It is beautiful! I hope you got a ton of cute girlie stuff. I am so excited that you are having a GIRL! I agree with Les - you look SO GOOD. I hope I look that good when I am 9 months pregnant with my third! Good luck & I LOVE the name Lily!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wamie, I can't even begin to tell you how much you are going to enjoy this sweet bundle. Just love every minute of cuddling. Babies grow up too fast and baby girls are soooo much fun! Lily, I love the name and I am tearing up thinking of missing this baby. I miss the good ol' days!

    Love ya,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice shower! I can't wait to meet Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! This was a classy, darling shower! It reminds me of the shower Dalene and Libbie threw for my twins, except everything was BLUE! You look AWESOME! I absolutely love your dress. Who says you can't look piping hot while you're expecting? btw, love Lily...our cousin's name is Lily Belle cute, no?

    ReplyDelete