Friday, November 30, 2007

Tag, your it


I was tagged for the Seven Things Meme by Farrah


The rules are:

-Share seven random facts about yourself, in your blog.
-Include these rules.
-Link back to the person who tagged you.
-Tag four more people and list their names & blogs. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged.


1. I am an undiagnosed case of ocd. If anything is out of sorts in my house it drives me crazy. I will stay up late into the night organizing my attic space because I just can't stand to have it unkempt.

2. I am a thousand times more handy than my husband. I can pretty much do anything around the house, plumbing, electrical, carpentry. Pretty much anything that needs fixin I can do it.

3. I love garage/estate sales and have almost completely furnished my 4000 sq. ft. house with my "finds". I've even taken items from garbage's...I truly have no shame.

4. I use a tweezers to pull out my leg hair. I know, gross but I could do it for hours.

5. I love to cook and make really good food. I aspire to be my version of Martha.

6. I am a speed racer. Whether driving on the highway or walking down the street. Let's move it! People! (My husband is 6' 4" and I always have to slow up so we can walk together). Maybe that's why Owen and Luke are always running everywhere they go, they're so used to running to keep up with me.

7. I am terrified of mice.

Here are the 4 people I am tagging. Love ya girls!

Lesley
Nicole
Kemy
Denae

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    I really do miss you. Why oh why don't we live much closer? You are the type of friend I could spend every day with.

    I love the tweezers to remove leg hair. You ARE OCD. I am always amazed at how organized and put together your house is and furnished with mostly second hand stuff- all I can say is wow. I walk really fast too. People are always telling me to slow down, or I look back and they are 10 yards behind. And you are probably one of the handiest people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a giant fan of tweezers. And the OCD, I think that comes along with motherhood! Also, walking fast . . . is there really any other way? People just need to hurry it up! About the speed racing in a car . . . I can totally believe that! I have driven with you on numerous occasions, one time resulting in some police interaction! Good old High School!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny because when I read this I thought, I wish she lived by me. And then the first comment said the same thing. I love when you come for a visit, I just wish it were more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was great and so informational! I am the same as you as far as being in a hurry and moving fast. Can't live life slow it drives me crazy. Thanks for tagging me. I just did it on my blog a few weeks ago and it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the information! So great! I am impressed with your garage/estate findings! Your house looks so pretty! I need you to help me find some good deals! Tweezers are great! And I second you on the mice thing! I DESPISE THEM!!!!!! I basically freak out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAhhhh! I saw that you tagged me and I haven't done it yet. Another friend tagged me also. I'll get to it, after Christmas cards are mailed.

    I can certainly relate to a few of your things. I like things in their place and I HATE, HATE, HATE mice! I can handle snakes, but NO MICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your efforts Jamie. You bless the lives of many people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there

    Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!

    ReplyDelete