Monday, March 30, 2009

Celebrations and eye candy.

Can you tell that this is Luke? He is glaring a wee bit at us already, bless his heart (I've taken this Southern saying and made it part of my repertoire). Wanted to share a little celebration he and I had in the driveway today. He was excitedly walking up towards me jumping up and down telling me that he didn't steal the dinosaurs today! Hooray! Hooray! Yeeeessss, my son is not a thief today which is more than I could say about three of the days from last week. Congratulations Luke, your the man!
Now for that promised eye candy. I caught a glimpse of Lily coming downstairs in this atrocious outfit and couldn't resist the desire to blackmail her with it later. She put the boots on herself; even though the outfit had problems long before that but we're just having one of those non-matching days.
This is how she smiles lately. Somewhere God is laughing at me.



4 comments:

  1. Who was saying the other day you can say anything to anyone and follow up with "bless her heart" and suddenly it is ik. "she is a mean grouch, bless her heart" "look at that acne, bless his heart" ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your facebook and Lily's visit to the ER. I hope she's doing better!

    How are you anyway? I've been gone for so long, I must catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - Thanks for joining Lindsay walk team. We really appreciate your support.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the outfit Lily. Three types of flowers is NOT atrocious Jamie. Seriously. Its beautiful!

    And congrats to your reformed son. May he stay far, far away from jail!

    ReplyDelete