Monday, October 5, 2009

It's fall in Texas, we couldn't be happier!

Fall in Texas for adults is like Christmas finally coming for children. When both Chad and I were kids we both loved loved the summertime; free time, warm weather, swimming, playing till the street lights came on, etc. But adulthood has taken the fun out of summer fun, summertime now; costs a lot of money and we are charged with taking care of our own children! The outrage.

The end to energy bills that cost more than my first car, the need to sprint from one air conditioned building to another has ended, and the beginning of not totally freaking out if a door is left open longer than two seconds. Hooray for fall!
Fall in Texas includes hearty amounts of football, except for us. I found a league that only practices once a week with a game on Saturday. Perfect amount I say too, none of that Southlake Dragon six hours a week of practices. I just don't have that in me, yet.
Owen had his own cheering section. Luke and Rexy.
You can't tell but in this picture he got the flag, oh yeah!
Luke (and Rexy) cheer for Owen when he caught the pass! Go Owen, go Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment