Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scenes from my kitchen sink

Missing me? 

 














I've been meaning and meaning to get back to blogging, but, life. . .IS SO BUSY!! I have been savoring my children; watching them, loving on them. . .















I am going to catch up though! This blog is important to me, it's my journal, my way of writing down the little adventures and crazy things that I will probably forget.  Oh mind, where are you?

Weeks ago, as I was in the kitchen washing dishes I looked out to see Owen working with Jack helping him sit up on the grass in the backyard. I went over to the table and sat down and watched. Owen held Jack's dimpled little hands and gently pulled him into a sitting position. Owen was grinning and smiling on at Jack like he had just taken a gold medal at the Olympics.

I couldn't hear what Owen was saying but I could see him talking away as he raised and lowered Jack, up and down, over and over again. I didn't sit there for long; but for a few minutes I sat and basked in the love of one brother for another.

1 comment:

  1. This is truly amazing. I'm teary. How luck they are to have each other, and WHAT a sweetheart Owen is for taking the time to do the little things. I'm sure that was a great mom moment!!

    ReplyDelete