Sunday, February 23, 2014

Welcome to my new place. . .

If you're reading this then my directions got you here, congratulations on being good with directions! I've been meaning to blog more and add my design ideas to my person blog so I thought it time for a move from Texasmeads to a place where all my thoughts, rants and ideas could co-mingle.
Here I will continue to opine about my life, motherhood, the outdoors but I'm also going to share more of my design ideas, projects and hopefully use this blog as a means to get design work! I love projects and am often asked by friends and friends of friends for help with their homes and am trying to make the transition more official by adding my services tab for those interested in working with moi!

Mostly I plan on working in the Phoenix area but who knows--maybe they're be a demand for me in North Dakota? For this I have my E-design services. I'm excited about this new venture doing what I'm truly passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment