Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm a bad blogger (and possbily mother, wife, friend, daughter). . .

Nah: I'm awesome at that stuff--but a bad blogger for sure.



Things have been good lately, lots of paddle boarding and stripes apparently. Kids are getting out of school in about a week and I'm SO ready to not be waking up and making lunches at the butt crack of dawn (7am). Have I ever mentioned that I'm not a morning person? Ugh--me and Garfield--hate them.

What else? Lily still loves TY and is convinced she will marry him and may or may not have children--this is dependent on if I have yelled at her that day. If yes then no--"being a mommy is too hard" and if no yelling then she will have "maybe two. . .kids are just a lot of work". Luke is doing much better with school and emotionally--we've been doing a program twice daily (kill me now) and have seen good results.

Owie is his usual great self; Chad pointed out to me that on Clash of the Clans people often ask for troops to help when they are invaded and their teammates can decide to ignore their calls for help or send troops (you just got dumber simply by reading that). Well, there is a score keeping page where you can see everybody stats, etc. and Owen had sent like 1,000 x's what the average player sends. Just sums him up--such a great kid, wants to help.

Jackie is babbling away and listening intently on conversations then piping in with a string of undecipherable sounds and noises--we basically love it. He's also running everywhere, jumping (on our new trampoline!---only took 12 years to wear Chad down on that one) and demanding yogurt every thirty-eight minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment