Monday, June 4, 2007

Luke & Owen, expanding their horizons.



Here is Luke, also known to us as pretty boy. I was doing dishes today and he was on the other side of the counter admiring the flowers Chaddy had given me Friday. I don't want to brag but I will, I get flowers almost ever Friday. Hate me if you must. To make yourself feel better, know that he leaves his socks all over the house.





Here is a real life photo of Owie & Luke. I swear this was no set up. They are both reading a Spongebob book. This moment lasted for approximately 1 min 22 seconds.

3 comments:

  1. So are they so excited for their little sister? This is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I am a little jealous about the flowers! I can count on one hand - probably half of a hand - the amount of times I have gotten flowers from Karl. At least he cleans up his messes - oh wait, I do that...It is so cute to see your kids reading next to each other! I am pretty sure that would never happen at my house. There is a constant battle going on between Ethan and Cole, because Cole always wants what Ethan has. Your family really is so cute - I am excited to see a little mini Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Jamie! They do look so cute together on that darling couch reading! I too am excited to put a little girl Mead between them! How fun! I saw your brother Jared this past week. He came over to our house to say hi to Brian (to welcome him home from his mission). He looks great! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete