Sunday, June 24, 2007

OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SAY AUUGGGHHH



Be careful what you wish for. I got a new camera and was trying out the self timer feature. Curse that person... Here is a picture of me and my little girl. It's also a picture of my new bangs, I think they were a mistake but they'll be gone in a few weeks so I'll be okay.

If your wondering what the title of my post is about, here you go. Owen came up to me a few weeks ago and told me he knew how his baby sister was going to come down from heaven. He said I was going to get bigger and bigger and bigger till I was as big as a monster. Then once I was "monster sized" I would open my mouth really big and say AUUGGGHHH. I told him that his version was mostly correct, (at least the monster sized part and all). I left out the part that the doctor was going to get a scalpel and cut me open and pull his sister out through my belly. You know, sometimes things are just too much information. Luckily he saw something shiny and forgot to get my version of how things were going to go down.

4 comments:

  1. If they only knew the truth! We made the mistake of letting edyn see the video when she was born! It doesn't even show anything grahic. Its just from behind my head, and how she swears she wants to be a dad and not a mom! YOur belly is cute! And so are the bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HECK JAMIE - you look so cute! You should be pregnant all the time. I love when pregnant women wear tight shirts and show off their belly! Yours is adoreable! Have you had a C-Section with all of your kids? I am just so excited for you to have a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! So how do you like the camera? I have been anxious to hear. By the way, we had fun last week. Thanks for coming over and even more, thanks for helping me take that bed apart! You're a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo! I am so excited to see a darling picture of you pregnant! You do look so cute and I love that cute belly and your hair! It's getting closer! AHHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete