Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Papa & Nanners visit

Their first driving experience...except for that time Owen drove my car backwards down the street and I had to run and pull a Duke's of Hazard move to prevent the car from crashing into my neighbors house. But that's another post.

At the Texas State Fair, only the Meads and about a billion other crazy folks!


Owen got his face painted with his hero, Batman.


Yippee! Tall enough to ride the rides!!



I canoe can you




Nana holding baby Lily for the first time. Notice the cutest booties ever that Nan knitted.



We were all glad Nana was here to go on this ride with Owie!


3 comments:

  1. Jamie, very cute pictures! It looks so nice there! I am jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't get over how much Owen looks like his dad! Sorry that we havent been able to get a hold of each other. This week is the week! :) When you get a chance post another picture of Lily! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie it is so good to see your cute family -I just barely started plogging and looks like I am just in time to see your Lily. She is beautiful. i cant believe It has been about 8 years. I will check in again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! So Cute! So stinkin Cute! I am loving these pictures. I know what the texas fair(any fair for that matter) is like and the crowd of people it draws and you all made it look so wonderful. My favorite picture by far is the one with the boys and granpa and Nana and Lilly strapped to his chest. I LOVE that! What a good grandpa!
    Life in Texas is looking fun...we miss it.
    take care,
    Love,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete