Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lily's big day



Lily was blessed by her daddy this last weekend at church. During the blessing Chad reports that Lily was quietly looking about and even smiling. We feel so lucky to have this little girl in our family. We love her so much.

Here are some of the people that stood in the blessing circle, my dad, Austin, Chad and Bill.
Here is Lily with her cousing, Blaire.
We had such a fun weekend with everyone here. This is Chad's mom, Victoria holding Blaire and Chad's sister, Patrice holding Lily.


We had to get some muscle flexing shots in...

9 comments:

  1. What a nice weekend! I love Baby Blessing time. She looked absolutely charmingly beautiful! (I LOVE the dress - was it slik? and almost a champaign/eggshell color, eh? - beleive it or not my twin BOYS were blessed in silk gowns...)Anyway, I'm also digging Owen's muscles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...I meant silk, not slik. We all know it was slik :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. J,

    Lily is such a precious, little doll. What a pretty little baby! Thanks for sharing. I do love the flexing! My brothers still do that infront of the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable. I just love baby girls! They are so sweet! I am sure boys are too, I just wouldn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Jane is cute. I have never been so indecisive in my life. WE are naming her Lila Lynn, but first it was Kamryn Kay, and then Lia Lynn. So for now it is Lila, but it could change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looked beautiful on her big day! I love babies girls so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable. Oh, what would it be like to have a girl? And get to dress her up all pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the blessing day was a hit and went over beautifully. Lily is an absolute doll. I am so proud of you for dolling her up with big bows and all. Baby girls are so fun to dress up. I can tell you are having so much fun with it...as you should.

    Wish we were there for the special day. LOve ya,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so pretty Jamie! How fun to have so much family there. I too, love her dress and love the flexing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete