Sunday, December 30, 2007

Adventures in the greatest city, NYC...not


Why do people think that NYC is the greatest city on earth. It's stinky, people are rude, there are a zillion people there, I feel like I need to be dipped in Purell just from standing on a sidewalk, did I mention that people are rude? On another subject, a picture is truly worth a thousand words...



We are totally better than those Rocketts


Owie and Luke danced on that piano at FAO Schwartz


This is his tough guy pose.


Josh, (my little bro) and Owen sledding down Jason's (my older bro) front lawn.



Where's Waldo?






What I won't do for a photo. My greatest concern is for my shoes.





Favorite present that Santa brought Owen...the Chewbacca backpack.



Favorite activity... time together around the table, awweee.



Favorite photo... Lily's smile caught on film.


7 comments:

  1. Gotta love NYC at Christmas time, right? Not that I've ever been, but I want to! Looks like you had fun. I totally feel the concern for the shoes whilst sledding. AAAAAA what snow can do to an expensive leather:( Glad you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas! That is great that you were all able to go to NYC! I love that picture of Lily! She is so cute! I also love the Where's Waldo jammies! Fun times! You look great Jamie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is great! I love it. I am sorry the city didn't leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy. :)

    Happy New Year. Oh, and where did you get that backpack. It has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Gabe loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is great! I love it. I am sorry the city didn't leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy. :)

    Happy New Year. Oh, and where did you get that backpack. It has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Gabe loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic of your family in NYC. How fun! I hear ya on the rude people. I lived in ny for 4 years!
    Check out my giveaway blog: www.ilovegiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun family trip. It is true though that people are rude there. I love the sledding picture it looks so fun! Did your shoes make it out ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love NYC at Christmas and New Years, it is so magical!!!...and the Rocketts, Love them! Sorry that you encountered SOOO many rude people, what a bummer! Looks like a fun trip anyway.

    ReplyDelete