Friday, July 11, 2008

We are prolific

You can't really tell from this picture but they just keep having more and more and more babies!
Lucy's sister Sunny has been visiting for the last two weeks. She is the nicest dog, very friendly and obedient, but very very very furry! AGGGGGGHHH!!! (This is even more upsetting because this means Lucy will be THIS furry!)
Jerry, he's even had it with all of the animals and just wants a break.

Miss Lucy, very friendly nice dog, (kind of stinky though). She loves to roll around in dirt AGGGGGHHHH!

Seriously....this is getting crazy. These kittens were "dropped off" by some **** (jerk?) two days ago and now live in my front bushes. I don't want them to stay, but I feel too guilty to not feed them. I keep trying to catch them but they are bent on torturing me.
You may think I'm making this up, I wish I were, holy cow. So, this bird fell from it's nest in our backyard. It's parents are hovering above it screeching and diving down at anything that comes near it. Enter...Jerry. I feel too bad to let him eat her, at least while I'm at home and can reasonably do something about it. So I've had to keep the three stooges (Jerry, Sunny and Lucy) INSIDE!!!! KILL ME!!!!!! (or at least the frikin bird that is forcing me to keep these hairy, smelly, wild animals in my house).

Oh, and look we caught a monkey just this afternoon.



6 comments:

  1. Very nice....I can't beleive the bird picture, at first I thought it was a flower :) Best of luck saving it's life! Diggin the caged monkey. I think I have a couple who could keep him company :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one word for this...wow! You are like the local animal shelter! I especially love the picture of your cute caged monkey! :) I hope things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I can't believe you have all these animals, and now a bird falls off it's nest??
    I just let my kids get a kitten and I'm all stressed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too kind...I'm working on having a heart for animals, because they are God's creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are kind Jamie! My favorite is your pet monkey though! He's adorable! I can't believe all your animals! So funny! Also, I am loving your flower pot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute monkey! It seems like you have a regular zoo over there!

    ReplyDelete