Saturday, July 5, 2008

Your secret desires fullfilled...Mead's 4th of July pictures

We spent the 4th O July with our friends the Haiman's. I absolutely love this holiday! If presents were in someway involved it would for sure be my favorite. I love being outside, BBQ'ing, the parades, all the patriotism, and of course...FIRE! Not even being hit by fireworks, (multiple times I might add) can turn me off from them. Good times!
We will begin the picture festivities with some good ole fashion muscle flexing, lucky boy he got his father's sense of humility.
The jump
The splash
The awesomeness

I made her this cute (obviously)

Smores time, and the excitement of almost lighting Kate's hair on fire, (thanks to Luke of course).

I think Owen has the song "Get down to it" constantly running through his head.

Still groovin, anxiously awaiting for the firework show.

Imagine Patrick saying "we're best friends, we're best friends"...and if you don't know what I'm talking about it's just because I'm so much more cultured than you.

And here is Lily to end this post on a sweet note.

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big your kidos are getting. Lilly is beautiful. Looks like y'all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 great parties, one great day! You know how to live it up, girly! Super cute pictures. We don't see Patrick very much anymore; it seems we've moved on to Timmy. If you don't know what I talking about it's because we're more mature than you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! I love Lily's little chubby cheeks and I love how Owen in busting a move in all the pictures. That cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kids of course . . . I want that backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am catching up on blogs. How fun to see your family!!! Your little girl is a doll. We really need to get together before school starts again. I would love to see your kiddos. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily is a cutie! Looks like a fun filled fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I likey your fun post. It left me longing for the hot, sticky, fun fourth of good ol' July. Miss ya so much.
    P.s. Lilly is a sweetie... just remember these sweet times when she is a naughty two year old.

    Love ya,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoever's backyard that is, I want it bad :) Your kids are darling and Lily is getting cuter every time you post a photo! Are you coming soon???? Please say yes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pool--I want one! That last photo of Lily is so stinkin' cute! I enjoyed your friend Amy's blog with the American history--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete