Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back from Mr. Michael Buble,

Yes I saw Michael last night, and was even invited back to the "afterparty" with my girlfriends. We had to go out of curiosity and see what something like that would look like. Tour buses parked outside the Sheraton, a three star hotel (thought the rock star thing would for sure be a five star gig). Band members in the bar and about a dozen women hanging around trying to look sexy. Except of course us, who couldn't stop from laughing at the other women. In the end we had to turn them all down (before they could turn us down) and come home to our real lives. Even had a chat with trombone player about Mormon trivia, very surreal. But the rock star thing definitely looks far less alluring close up.
Receiving kisses from the groupie in my life...

10 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh...I am so jealous! Was Michael there? I LOVE HIM. You'll have to tell me all about it. Also, you're looking mighty skinny my friend! Want to pass along a secret or two to your friend who is spilling out of her jeans? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous...I love Michael Buble. Lette even knows the words to his songs because I play his CDs all the time in the car......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Michael Buble!! I'm very impressed that you got to go to the after party. Way to go!! Your kids look darling as ever. You should come visit Utah soon. We haven't seen you guys in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your groupie! I hear only hot chics get invited to those after parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time! I would have loved to have seen the whole scene. The groupies trying to look sexy and your group giggling. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got to see Michael? Hi, this is where I get jealous....I love him! Your groupies are way better anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard the groupie scene is rather lame! But congrats on getting invited back. I'd take it as a compliment. Children make the best groupies! I'll call you in a few days so we can chat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still can't believe you got to do that! You are so cool, you should come see me in January and we can go see wicked! please! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so lucky! What a fun time! Love the pic of you and your groupie!!! You are looking thin Jamie Lynn! Wish I was! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete