Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Before and After

For those who know me, know I'm a bit fastidious about cleanliness. Well my closet has turned into a pit of shame for me. Other things have taken the forefront; parties, lunch dates, shopping with friends, roller-blading with Lily in her stroller. You know just the essentials. My closet is usually color coated, darkest to lightest and progresses from long to short to no sleeves, etc. Well things have gotten all jumbled up so it was literally driving me crazy. I cannot even imagine how I could cope if I had to share a closet with Chad again. So, we (Lily and I) cleaned it up. Actually I did most of it but she tried on lots of clothes and chewed on anything she could get her little hands on.
For shame.
How embarrassing.
Better.

No more WIRE HANGERS!

So, pretty.

:)


At one point Lily wandered off and this is how I found her.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your closet looks awesome! Good for you! Did Lily take her diaper off or did one of her brothers do it? Man, that's a mess waiting to happen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the closet, I am the same way! Also, Lily is beyond adorable with the hat and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way - got rid of all my wire hangers, only white. I'd love wood, but my budget would not. Looks great. I don't know how people find clothes who don't. I also, don't think I could ever share a closet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're my inspiration! Somehow when we have guests come by (and we've had a lot because of the babies) everything gets thrown in to the closet. I've got to tackle it this week. A clean closet always makes you feel better. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OCD Girl says, "I am at peace now."

    ReplyDelete