Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My new biz-i-nas...for locals only, sorry.

I've started a new business, but only for my Texas friends (told ya'all non-Texans that it was the greatest place on earth, this is just further proof.) Those who know me know that I am always out shopping/antiquing/refinishing things. I just can't help myself. Well all too frequently I run across things that don't work for my house for one reason or another but I love them nonetheless. So I've decided to start buying them anyways and opening my house up to have a decorators open house. My first open house is on Friday the 27th from 9 to 1. We'll see how it goes and the web address below is where I'm posting pics of some of my treasures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Awe. some. I wish I lived in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Good idea. I love all your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish I could have you come to my home and help me. I LOVE your style. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete