Monday, June 15, 2009

Lily is coming out of the closet

Lily loves purses and walks around like this the whole time so as to keep it on her shoulder. Everytime I see her like this in my head I shout out 'Power to the People!'.
Last week Mr. Luke decided that he was tired so he went and had himself a little nappy. I love how he has his arms and legs all crossed. So funny.
If you look closely at this photo you will see Lillian. In the closet. She sleeps in there every day for her nap. I put her in the guest bedroom closet with a fan and she sleeps so GREAT! It's cool, dark and lots of white noise. It's funny, I worked so hard for her to have a perfectly darling little girls room and now I've succumbed to stashing her in a spare closet just to ensure a good nap each day. What a mother won't do for nap time.



2 comments:

  1. Now that's just funny! Power to Lily and Luke! And you for doing what a mom's gotta do to get her kid to nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my last two kids have both slept in my closet. its the ONLY way to get them to take good naps and sleep through the night. luckily, they have been good sized closets!

    Ouch to that sunburn. although i would like to get my hands on that peeling skin and help it out a little! you know me . . . i'm a picker!

    ReplyDelete