Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer O fun

Lily is saying !CHEESE! here as big as she can here. I put her up on the counter here to capture a picture of her in this adorable outfit that Owen choose and got her dressed in (without my even asking). Isn't he so sweet, a very thoughtful boy. He's always trying to do good things and make people happy. He definitely (one of Owen's favorite words) makes me happy.
I took this photo a few days ago because I just can't believe how much my babies are growing up. They are all so different from one another that it's fun to see their interactions. They love playing together and as their mother this makes me so happy.
Okay. You must look hard at this picture to get the full appreciation. The boys wanted to have a 'sleepover' in the guest bedroom. So they brought two friends along, Teddy and that other guy. If you look closely at Teddy he is wearing a hard hat and sharing a pillow with Owen. And the other guy is covered up too. I swear, I'm becoming such a girl...when I see stuff like this my heart just swells with love for them.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than seeing your children be nurturing to each other and their toys!

    ReplyDelete