Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girls weekend, daddy's in charge!

My friend Tara came into town this weekend so we lived it up. I keep waiting to stop being immature but it never happens so we just go with it. We stayed up dancing till 2am, then got up at 8am!! (thank you Tara) and went to a step class.
Went out to breakfast, shopped, dinner,got massaged (which felt so amazing but a bit awkward after I found out she was a lesbian). Then went out again in search of more fun on the dance floor. It's always so much fun and we just hope that nobody captures our moves on tape. Having fun while dancing with your girls generally looks pretty ridiculous!
We did some yoga/shopping at the Galleria, and wore coordinating white pants.
And Chaddy took the kids to the Fort Worth zoo (on a Saturday and 104 degree day)! He was such a trooper, took care of them all weekend and didn't even give me a hard time for my 3 hour recovery Sunday nap, and...he picked up the house! I know, he did have his buddies coming over that night so I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it. But I'm appreciative either way.
Mr. Mead reported to me that if you stop moving in the stroller Lily will get out and run away and that once she is on the ground she can get like 20 feet away from you in seconds. To which I thought; wow, you don't say.
But she is still so incredibly adorable.

4 comments:

  1. Girls weekends . . .. My absolute FAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too am a huge fan of girls weekends! Looks like you had a fun one! I love that last picture of Lily! So cute! Love the pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be too hard on gays and lesbians, they are just people who never found a good companion and settled for another person with the same problem.
    Inn our lives we should be thankful that we found someone who shares common values!!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be too hard on gays and lesbians, they are just people who never found a good companion and settled for another person with the same problem.
    Inn our lives we should be thankful that we found someone who shares common values!!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete