Sunday, September 27, 2009

Date night.

Last night (technically from 4:30 to 10:00pm) Chaddy and I painted the town red (my lips were definetly red). We've decided that this is the most perfect time for date night. I mean your already paying for a babysitter so why not make them; feed, bath, and get all your wild children into bed. And you get to come home at a decent hour with energy still left in the ole tank.
These are the only photos we have of our date night. They were taken while riding a cart at Ikea. Now I know that you know I hate Ikea but, I caved. They just had the most perfect small side chairs.
You get a glimpse of my super cute outfit though. This all started with Chad pushing me along with our newly acquired chairs to our car. Then it must have just looked too tempting and he jumped on and off we were sailing through the Ikea parking lot.
Before this we ate at my (not Chad's) favorite restaurant, Lawry's the Prime Rib. But even I will admit I'm probably a teensy bit over it. After all we do have their dinner every year for Christmas, since I've copycatted them and make it myself.
After our ride we saw a movie, The Informant. Which was funny/interesting. Then back to Southlake we went.

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny that we had a date night at Ikea recently too--yeah, not my favorite place either. We totally need to get together and have lunch! Our girlies can talk too about how lame it is to have 2 older brothers...poor thing--really? Ringworm on her face? I think I'd have to shoot Lucy, sorry kids.

    ReplyDelete