Sunday, April 18, 2010

Luker is now a two wheeled fool.

We worked with Luke twice to help his transition. AND, success!
He was so proud of himself.
I'm so hopeful that this will mean more successful neighborhood outings. A couple of outings ago I actually left Luke halfway home (he knew the way home). He was just going so so slowly that I couldn't deal with it. His slowness might just be the end of me (I have quite a bit of the Road Runner in me and he has zero).
I am so proud of this little boy. On a different walk a few days ago Luke was the first one home. When we got home he told me that he went super fast home because he wanted me to be proud of him. Sweet boy, my Luker. Please continue to try and go faster my son, for the love of all that's holy.

1 comment:

  1. So when is mom going to learn to ride a bike. I remember her riding into rock piles, front porch, etc.
    Can I come next Easter and look for the special eggs?
    Uncle John

    ReplyDelete