Monday, April 12, 2010

Owen bites through his tougue

I couldn't bring myself to take a photo of it though. Count yourself lucky. He bit all the way through and it's about and inch and a half long. He even passed out from losing so much blood. It happened at school while running around at recess. I want to pass out every time I have to check it to see how it's healing. I asked my friend whose a nurse to peek at it without explaining much to her. Owen opened his mouth up to show her and she exclaimed, "Wow! I wasn't prepared for that, I've never seen anything like it."

So here is a photo of Owie with his two front teeth and hair on his forehead and cheeks (so much that I even would shave his forehead). Those sweet sweet chubby cheeks. A silver lining was that we got to spend Thursday just Owen and I while Luke and Lily were in preschool. So, it's healing slowly but surely.

On another note Owen has the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself. In it there is a page for you to list your injuries. It has a diagram for you to draw them in. Upon seeing this page Owen exclaimed, "Cool! I'm going to get to draw lots of battle scars on this page!"

So, so true my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment