Saturday, August 9, 2008

I love this picture


I was looking through some pictures tonight and came across this one. I love this picture. It is Owen in his usual state; sweet happiness. It makes me sad too though because everyone is growing up too fast. Lily doesn't like to cuddle anymore all she wants to do is move move move. Luke wants to be big like Owen. And Owen told me today that he was scared to talk to one of his favorite friends because she was so beautiful. I don't like how it is so chaotic and crazy but that it also goes by so fast.

10 comments:

  1. Totally. I have the same thought everyday. I've decided that when they are awake and being noisy and messy I can't wait for them to "grow of out this stage," but when they are asleep and looking so lovely and peaceful I wish I could freeze time and it could be this way forever. I guess we just have to learn to enjoy ALL the stages somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the last comment--they grow up too fast when they are sleeping, but not fast enough when they are awake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so enjoying your sweet Lily's smiles in church today. What a beautiful girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop growing Owen! I can't believe he likes girls, what is happening to the world? Everyone is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad, but true! And the older they get...the older we get :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I share the same feelings! Cute picture of your sweet kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya! Kids grow up WAY too fast. I can't believe how time flies, it freaks me out. I choose not to think about it :) Your kids are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this picture, too, but now I want a new one! Luvs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree Jamie, I was a mess yesterday after sending Carly to High School as a Freshman. Ashley started Middle School and My Courtney headed off to Kindergarten. OH MY HEART! Where is my bubble to put them all in.

    ReplyDelete