Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This is all about Lily

Look I'm standing. She is a messy eater and this was after dinner, thus the embarrassing attire.
Can you see her fat lip? Lily was crawling on Luke and pulling at a book he was reading. He was not having it and decided to push/throw her off him. That little trick landed him in his room for a few hours with a sore bottom.
Doesn't she look like she is about 6 months along.
This was Owen's then Luke's and now Lily is enjoying her rocking dog. She starts to pant and make cute noises when you put her on it. Then she laughs and laughs while riding the dog.

3 comments:

  1. Could Lily be any cuter!? I really think it is unfair that i can't see her in October and thanksgiving is probably not going to work out either! So this is what keeps me up at night, How and when am I ever going to see Jamie and the kids again? Maybe Jay should get married or something, so we all have to be there no excuses!!Good plan huh? love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I love how Lily is still smiling despite her fat lip and the tears still in her eyes. I agree with Sierra. I am so bummed that we aren't going to see you guys. Jay better get crackin'!

    ReplyDelete