Monday, December 15, 2008

Caution, men at work.

I know, I know I've posted about it before but I just cannot help myself. I never knew how much pleasure seeing my children work would bring to me. I mean, this is stuff that I don't have to do. I love it! And the craziest thing is, (they actually enjoy doing it!) I swear I'm not making it up.
It brings me back to my childhood memories of seeding the lawn of my parents home. My dad going around on the three wheeler shouting at all of us to, "!GET BACK TO WORK!" Oh happy memories, but I'm just as wacky as Owie because I love to be busy working being productive. I guess the busy bee gene IS genetic. It goes all the way back in my family, both my parents and my dad's mom to be sure.
Don't mind my messy cabinets they are all sparkly and clean now thanks to Owie and a small thanks to Luke (his level of enjoyment wears off pretty quickly).
The pure pleasure of friends and video games, (Owen played and they watched). I can still remember when Chad was in law school, to relieve some pressure he and his friends, (Doug and Alex) would come to our house and play video games. I mean, they would watch Chad play video games. I know, silly. Occasionally they would play too but for the most part Chad would play and they would watch. I remember teasing all of them about this bizarre situation but they were all very happy with the arrangement. Doug and Alex were like his adviser's, they would survey the scene and tell him what he should do next, "whoa dude watch out, no no no over there man, agghhh too late. Man he just decapitated you." Nothing like pure violence and your best buddies to direct you through the mine fields of enemy attack.
Notice Lily with her necklace and Chad's guitar strap as her beau. That girl loves an accessory.




No comments:

Post a Comment