Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family picture time, please please somebody kill me.

I'm putting this adorable picture of Lily first so that I will remember her like this. Nice, not naughty, crying, arching her back and being a PILL. Because she totally was. In the car on the way there we had the "only one difficult child at a time rule" discussion. Oh, and if you haven't heard of this rule it will help you immensely.

Last family photo time it was Luke's turn to be the difficult child. But now that we have a younger child his turn is forever over. And Owen, well your turn is long over and you now have the responsibility of being "johnny on the spot". Ready with a laugh for others, a toy made out of a twig, carrying treats in your pockets, etc. Sorry, but thems the rules. I think I look best in this picture but Lily is there throwing off the family mojo. Darn. I am the queen, why is the princess messing up my perfect picture?

So, surprise! This is the Christmas card you will be receiving in the mail (if I have your address, if your worried that I don't... comment with your address and you will be rewarded with your very own card. :) See good things do happen to good people.)

Many thanks to our great photographer, Melissa. Your the wo-man.



6 comments:

  1. I totally agree. There is no worse time than family pictures. Unless it is when you have to make your famliy AND your house look cute at the same time because that really sucks as well. But I would say that despite fussy Lily, your pictures turned out pretty dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just randomly came across your blog, but I had to comment.

    I agree with the Meekers. Your husband looks great in those pictures. You are a lucky, lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pix. I'm glad I already gave you my address so that I will receive my very own card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rule. i just may steal that when we start our family. but i do think your photo session was a hit! your pictures are darling and your children are just so adorable. i emailed you my address!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lady- I am catching up on blogs this morning. Your little family is so cute- your little lady is such a doll. How are you? I haven't talked to you for so long. I have guilty conscience about that bouncy toy thing- tell me how much it cost you to replace it and I will happily snd you a check!! Have you heard our crazy news?? Two things- we are moving next month to Austin and we are pregnant with identical twin girls. Yup, six kids!!!! I still can't believe it except for my tummy which is seriously blowing up. I will hopefully talk to you soon. Merry Christmas!! Your card is on the way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Lily steals the show...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete