Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I just couldn't resist.

Name this movie line. Get in my belly!
Our table dancer. She is part girl part monkey. She likes to climb everything and see how high up she can get. Chad will often comment to me, "I thought girls weren't supposed to be like this!" To which I reply..."me too..."
She is also quite cerebral at times.
Contemplating puddles, rain and loving the occasion to wear sassy boots.
She often will look over at me and give me a thoughtful look. I can almost picture her fifteen years from now trying to manipulate me. Awe, good times sure to come. :)

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, edible! I love this age, especially the belly shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just too cute! She looks like she has such a fun, spunky personality! I wonder where she got that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's adorable. when is your girls trip to california going to come to fruition?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so cute! I love the rain contemplation shot!!

    ReplyDelete