Sunday, May 17, 2009

While the cat's away the mice will play.

Chad was out of town this weekend getting in some quality 'boys time' with his law school buddies. So the children and I did our own thing this weekend. Which obviously means hanging with my girlfriends and their kiddos every possible moment. I didn't get any pictures of all the fun we had, but rest assured fun; we did have (swimming, bbq's, dancing, field day at school, gossiping, night-hide-in-go seek with the benefit of night vision goggles).
We also got a new roof! Yeah for Texas storms and their hail! It was bustling around here for a couple days and Luke was absolutely desperate to go and "help".
Piggy back rides for the little lady.
We partied so hard that Lily couldn't even finish her lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to have some clarification....did you say 12 lbs. 7 oz. as in TWELVE pounds 7 oz.?? Jamie Peterson Mead how on earth did you birth that child? I want the details and rest assured my admiration for you just shot through the roof!

    ReplyDelete