Thursday, May 7, 2009

Traveling with Lily; a photo documentation.

This is not from our recent "girls trip" but was just too cute to not include. When Lily smiles she uses every muscle in her body to make it as big as humanly possible. Oh, and she LOVES spaghetti...who doesn't!
Case in point.
Took this lovely photo of my boys' laughter. I just loved the genuine moment of joy captured on film. One thing that they both love to do is laugh and we just love that about them.
This is Lily on the plane from Dallas to Kennewick. She just loves being confined, still and quiet.She's thinking why is my mother doing this to me. Funny thing because I'm thinking the same thing about you, chica.
Oh, the drama...
Finally, with the Tinkerbell cell phone in hand she falls asleep...for 28 minutes!
Here we are in Kennewick with my sister in law. Lily and I went to see Justin get home from his mission. Once we got there...we had a great time seeing family and some friends. Chad stayed home with the boys and had a "guy's" weekend which included; movies, video games, a lot of chips, candy, pizza, McDonald's and friends (all the stuff I don't let them do very often).


Lily had so much fun playing with my brothers that she hardly missed hers!

Here is Justin and Josh at the airport just as he was getting home. Justin had a great mission in the Philippians and loved every minute of it. We had fun seeing him all grown up. I still can picture him running around in just his diaper. Such a goo baby!

3 comments:

  1. Traveling with kids is the best! Yuck! We have to do it this summer. Glad you got to see the fam and have fun. I wish we could've been there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I hate traveling with children under the age of 5! I have felt that confined, kill me now feeling on the airplane so many times! I can't believe how big your brothers are--my how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we talking Kennewick, WA? Are you from there? I've been there!

    ReplyDelete