Friday, March 26, 2010

Me, "You can't grow a mustache. You only have two hairs on your chest." Him, "Wanna bet?"

My blogging hiatus has been filled with procrastination, tennis, yoga, missing my husband while he's working too much, lunch dates, camping, bike rides with small children, dancing. Enjoying my young children and any stray children that wander into my home.

Now that my whereabouts have been put to rest on to important topics. For instance Luke's undying love for animals, cat or dog. He almost always has one in hand or wrestling with the other. A few weeks ago he was walking up from the bus (yes. . . dressed in his cowboys boots with one leg tucked into his pants, two suckers, a Michigan t-shirt (go blue), and his Peru hat) he noticed Major was outside. Upon this discovery he picked Major up with one hand and carried him up to the house.
Exactly like you would carry a newspaper tucked under one arm. I know the wool hat is a contradiction to the bright sunny skies and no coat. What can I say, he is his own man with his own thoughts on apparel.
One other thing I did over the last few weeks was save our insurance company a couple thousand dollars by performing a little of my own surgery(still waiting for my thank you note btw). It was time for Luke's beloved button to come out and instead of take him in for an appt. all the way in Fort Worth. I got out a few of my own tools and took it out meself. Luke and I report that the procedure went swimmingly and he's a button free boy now with two "belly buttons".
Now onto that challenge I threw down to that man of mine. This is at three weeks out. I'll let you decide who won that bet, but I think the jury is still out.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Luke's button is out! Now I can say that I would love to come back and babysit for you guys again:) That button thing nearly killed me, I always thought I was hurting luke at night when i had to connect that machine to his button:)I am so happy its gone! ps I would have loved to come back and babysit anyways, I was just joking before

    ReplyDelete