Thursday, May 19, 2011

Are you thinking what I'm thinking.

Don't my boobs look enormous? I posted this earlier but then messed around trying to figure out how to make my pictures bigger. The process of that somehow deleted the photo leaving only the tawdry line. Have your imaginations been running wild? Wondering has she totally cracked up and started posting inappropriate photos of herself. Secretly. . .hoping. You perverts. For shame. Check back tomorrow though because cracking up is like, so totally within the realm of possibilities. :)

On another light note I had my first really good laugh tonight and wanted to share it. I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants while tears of hysterical laughter rolled down my cheeks. Go here if you need one too.

2 comments:

  1. I called you before I saw this post. Your boobs do look big, the left more than the right:) jk
    PS I love the door to this room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was laughing so hard at your story-link that i was sure i was going to wake up the house!

    ReplyDelete