Friday, February 1, 2008

Person and Item of the week

Luke is a big boy!

I thought it appropriate to make Luke my person of the week because of all the growing up he's been doing lately. This last week we started potty training and Luke is an iron man. He seriously can hold it sixteen hours! Aside from the recent strides Luke is making with the potty he has become much more comunicative lately and it's really fun having a conversation with him. He absolutly adores Owen and they are constantly in a tangle of arms and legs working on wrestling the other to the ground.


The potty is my item of the week. A mothers favorite thing...potty training! Hooray, yippie, I love cleaning up accidents all over my house! I wish I could potty train any and all children in the land. I love love love bribing my child to go and sit on the potty. I love cleaning up all the messes. But the potty is my item of the week because eventually it will become easier than cleaning up gross diapers. And because I can't imagine potty training someone with a bucket.



Isn't he cute

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Luke! Way to go! I am NOT looking forward to the whole potty training thing! AHHHHHHH!!! Just think Jamie, 2 down, 1 to go! You lucky dog you! Cute picture of Luke with the headphones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Luke! WOW! You have your hands full, new baby, potty training. How did our mothers do it?

    ReplyDelete