Friday, February 22, 2008

Their's and Ours...

Valentines


Above is a valentine "card" that Luke got from a classmate at school. Below is our valentine cards that we handed out to the other kids.

Are my kids going to be laughing stalks? Since when do valentine "cards" require a bag to put them in. If it were only this one "card" I wouldn't be worried but I'd say 2/3's of the "cards" required a bag. Don't get me wrong, it's really cool and the boys are so excited. But wow, that would cost a lot of money and be a total pain to do for an entire classroom! It's good that I don't have the "keeping up with the Jones's" mentality becuase I would totally be broke.

7 comments:

  1. Holy cow Jamie! That is crazy, but so much fun to get all that stuff.

    You are ultimate "laid back, I don't have to try to be cool mom" because you are already so cool. That is why people like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is RiDiCuLoUs!!! I seriously can't believe they bought that for every student. Hmmm...I thought I was being nice by sticking a miniature candybar with each Valentine. Didn't know I was such a loser :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie!
    I haven't checked in for a while. I love the family pics you have posted. I loved reading your entry about Chad with the pictures. That is totally how I remember you guys. Time has flown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I also thought I was very noble for placing a candy heart in each valentine! No way in heck I would ever go that overboard, even if I was a bazillionaire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! That is completely insane. Luckily, here in podunk Idaho, almost no one goes overboard. The closest Ethan got to that kind of valentine was one with a sucker.

    p.s. Lily is so beautiful! I can't believe she is standing already. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is crazy!! My kids will never provide valentines like this!
    Hey, I want to chat and catch up with you! Email me with your phone number or something! I have been trying to track down your number but it's nowhere to be found. :)
    kellyfurg@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete