Thursday, April 17, 2008

I like grandma more


Today my child asked me if he could live with his grandma. He explained that he liked her a lot and that I could come and visit, if I wanted to. I'm so glad that he loves his grandma so much but a little hurt that he doesn't even care if I come to visit!@!

I just thought this was a great picture to depict Lily's future. Both brothers pulling on her, poor thing.
They just love her too much. :)-

And here is Owen trying to talk Luke into giving him the rest of his cookie.

It didn't work.

5 comments:

  1. They both want that cookie so bad. I think my kids would also rather live with Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! That one of your mom and Lily is so cute! She looks so comfy! I also love the one of Luke and Owen with the cookie! That is hilarious. I love the painful look on Luke's face of not wanting to give it up! I can totally relate! I wouldn't give it up either! Cute family Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids feel the same way about their grandma too. I loved your post about your dad and the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos! I especially love the one of your mom and Lily. So precious.

    ReplyDelete