Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New family member

Everyone, meet Geronimo (Chad named him)! We met Geronimo on Saturday at the Petsmart, and just had to bring him home with us. You may remember our history with kitty's...but Jerry (my nickname, I'll call him Geronimo when he is in trouble) is turning my cold cold heart to love kitty's. Jerry cannot stop himself from loving, he walks up to everyone (including very excited children) and immediately is purring and puffing. Jerry likes to be right by me and is so loving, if he sees you he will walk up and bonk you over and over and over again. He is six months old so he's still a teenager and loves to play too. We're so excited to have Jerry in our family, I think Luke is the most excited though.

P.S. He slept by me last night and not Chad! Ha! I win!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your newest addition! He's pretty and I like the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I didn't hate cats so much because Kennedy LOVES them. She will have to come stay with you for a week so she can get her fix. We were also at Pet smart on Saturday and K stood there petting the cats for about 15 minutes.

    Can you keep them in a cage like that? Maybe I could get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got another cat! Well I hope this one works out for you?! He is really cute I want to meet him!What ever happened to the getting a dog idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. J,

    You should ask Tara P. about the time I put her cat in the laundry room so I could sleep soundly and not have the cat crawl on me during the night. I don't think Debbie was too happy with me when she found the cat going crazy the next morning. So funny!

    K

    ReplyDelete