Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where was I you ask, oh just at BON JOVI~~~~~~~~~!


4:00 CST: Offered Box seats to Bon Jovi concert with friends.

4:01-6:26: Desperate search for babysitters

7:00: Babysitter showed up, (possibly would have left with or without babysitter procured)

7:30-11:00: Rocking out...

Jon and Richie trying hard to impress me with their superb showmanship. Both fighting for who will win my heart.

Sorry Richie, Jon wins. Man! That guy still has got it!

Valerie, Kathy and I posing. Chris Daughtry opened for Bon Jovi and I've never heard his stuff before but he was great too. One of the best concerts I've been to. Excellent, excellent. I even had a dream about it that night...not that kind of dream! You make me sick. I dreamed that I was a rock star but halfway through my song I forgot the words.

8 comments:

  1. Man, I am super jealous! How fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so jealous!!! What a great night! Glad you had a good time! Your hair is cute short! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE JON!!! What a blast! I'm so wishing I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous over here. And I LOVE the new do! Its hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO JEALOUS. I am SO JEALOUS, did I mention that I AM SO JEALOUS? Seriously, Jamie, I LOVE him. You're right, he is still very hot and I am so tickled that the entire band was fighting for your heart & attention! (I would have chosen Jon too) Anyway, thanks for sharing the photos! When are you coming to visit me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Bon Jovi! He is coming here on Sunday. I'm glad you got to go!!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie,
    That sure was fun. My husband kept giving me a hard time cause all I could talk about is how good Jon Bon Jovi looks!
    It was fun hanging out with you guys!
    PS. Kathy told me you had a blog so I googled you. Hope you don't mind.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is that? I love the old school music. Looks like such a fun concert.

    ReplyDelete