Thursday, January 8, 2009

CHING!@!

I would go everyday to the NICU and just hang out with O. We'd even go on walks around the NICU to visit friends. But now for a story, when Owie was a baby we'd walk into a room and as soon as we'd see him we'd say CHING in a really happy/loud/cheery voice. He'd smile so big and get all excited and wiggle his arms and legs.
FYI, I am a baby thief. When Owen was released from the hospital he was supposed to stay at the hospital hotel with me for one night. But I just brought him home. I couldn't stand to stay there one more minute. Chad was pretty surprised when we walked through the door.

Which reminds me of something funny (now). July of 2003 we were in Dallas, Chad had graduated from Law School and he was rigorously studying for the bar. We were living in a little apartment that we found online. I didn't really like the place so one day while Chad was away studying I moved. I know what your thinking, but I did leave him a note at our old apartment with directions to our new apartment. Yup, everything was out of the apartment except for a phone (for him to call and complain to me about me moving without asking or notifying him) and directions to the new place. Ha! My friend Jamie Peterson and I moved absolutely everything else to the new apartment during the day. Ha Ha!

3 comments:

  1. What a rebel!! And your apartment story is hilarious!!!!!!!! I can't believe you did that! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can believe it. you rock, jamie. i love how you are in control of your world. don't like something? you don't waste time or energy complaining about it--just do somethign about it!! you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! A trip down memory lane. I forget more than I remember now a days....so this is fun. How does time go by so fast? I miss the good ol days of digging up flowers at MI. We were rebels weren't we. HE HEE.

    ReplyDelete