Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Uh-oh (Lily's favorite word)

Okay, so something possibly terrifying happened today. I was in the shower and Lily was not happy about it. Usually when she is upset she will just kind of wander around crying for a bit. No. Not today. Today she came up to the glass shower door and literally shouted at me while pounding her hands on the glass door. Not crying, but shouting! Holy cow. I was in shock and I hope this doesn't foreshadow anything to come. Please please tell me she will stay my sweet perfect daughter who will never shout or do a thing in anger (just like her mother).
Which reminds me of something funny Miss Lily does do. Sometimes after she's hurt herself and is crying about it she will hold her breath. She done it about a dozen times now and I have to blow in her face to get her to start breathing again. Typing these two things out has me a wee bit scared. I guess I can appreciate that she didn't break anything of mine today (can't say that for child number one).

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of her--so precious! Watch out, once she starts talking, she'll have plenty to say to you....at least that's what Scarlet does--and not everything is nice :( But she is still sweet most of the time & at 2-1/2 I say that's a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap, didn't Josh hold his breath when he was little until he passed out? We're pretty sure he lost brain cells from that so be careful! And as for the screaming, you need to get that on tape cause I wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete