Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some face time


Luke deserves some face time on the old blog (without mentioning all of the naughty things he does on a regular basis). Nope not this post. This post we're going back to Luke's first year of life. Here he is at our old house in Dallas, bouncing away in his Johnny Jump up. Luke was not a terribly happy baby (had kind a rough start, poor guy). But he makes up for it now with all his funny comments. He's always saying funny things that crack us up. He takes many of his lines from Spongebob, but he has some originals. Like the other day when Mrs. Hogan (school nurse) commented that he was a good helper. Luke thought she said good father and Luke responded (in an outraged tone), "I'm too young to be a father!"
At least he's got that straight!

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys, I'm headed down your way Feb 5th through the 8th. I have a review course for the boards. So everything's paid for...don't need a place to stay...but would love to get by to see you guys if you're around. Let me know (does Erin have your email).

    BTW - I'm an avid blog-stalker of "the stars at night". Jamie, you're a funny gal!

    -Nate (although I think this will sign me as Erin since I think she's logged in...feel free to delete this).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie P. I'm just tellin ya that I thoroughly enjoy your blog. How long have you guys been in Texas? Is that your homebase forever? Is that where Mr. Chad was from originally? Just curious. Glad to see you all happy and fun! Happy Thursday! -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Sounds like they keep you plenty busy!

    ReplyDelete