Thursday, January 8, 2009

NEVER!

It's a dark picture but that is Luke on his bigwheel. It was taken right after he took a stand. We were driving home and as I pulled onto our street I encountered his bigwheel down the street (a common event). I pulled the car over, told him to get out and bring his bigwheel home. He looked me straight in the eyes and shouted with great conviction, "NEVER!"
I wish words could accurately describe how he said it though, he said it like how Oprah introduces celebrities (you know voice going up and holding onto the last letter). The ball was back in my court, what to do. I glowered over at him, and said (in my lowest meanest voice possible) "get out of this car." He did, but heaven help me.
He's only four and he's already putting his foot down. Lord help me in twelve years.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie- that is too funny. I dare say that that boy will give you a run for your money. (I have one of those too...it starts with T and ends with ess.)

    ReplyDelete