Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cecret Lake, aka. day of torture for children.

This is one of my favorite this picture tells a thousands words picture. Here we are at the top of Cecret Lake at Alta in UT. I had just set Lily down after carrying her up this mountain for more than a mile while dragging Luke behind me telling him that he can do it. All the while he is saying that he can't take one more step. It was an adventure and yes I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Because when we got up there it was so beautiful, Luke even came around and said it was worth it.
We went with my super cool friend Tara and some of her brood. We got to catch up while going up and had amazing scenery all around. We lucked out and the wildflowers were blooming.
This is on the trail up while it was still fun for the children and it was a little bit after this point that I stopped taking pictures until we reached the top.
If you look closely you can see Owen in his green t-shirt on top of this big rock and Luke is on his way up. They both got up there and in true Mead style they immediately flexed their muscles for me.

At the trail head on our way up. It was challenging but so much fun and beautiful sights. Fun day with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment