Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thirty one days later and a new post from me! Hooray a reason for living.

We're back from our Western United states tour and I have to start the posts out with the best photo I think I've ever taken. As you can see Lily is mid dance move and I feel that I really captured the essence of the moment; (if I do say so myself, which I do, so I am...I say that to myself in a Mr. Krabs tone of voice. Man I have really been watching way too much Spongebob, but I just love it).

This was taken yesterday while making dinner together, while we we're cooking/dance jamming I thought of how great life is right now. All my kids like me and think I'm the best at everything, (which will probably never stop but I'm erring on the side of caution and enjoying it now). :) I am funny, Mr. Mead. Ha.

But seriously, it was a great afternoon. Owen was recording our dance session trying to be "cool" and not dance. Then his favorite song comes on (Somebody call 911) and he full on dances and sings the whole song. I'm loving these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment