Sunday, August 14, 2011

BTW, I'm still pregnant.

IMG_5746

GET IN MY BELLY! Oh, your already there! Name is getting narrowed down, it's Jack or Wyatt. Baby boy is busy though. I would almost describe him as a tickler. When he is moving around it is almost always in a couple of different spots that I feel him in. He kicks me all day long and even helped me to eat two whole cantaloupes in a two day period last week.



IMG_0033



IMG_5845

Check out Lily, already stealing my thunder. A bit of useless information for you readers; this is Indian Beach, the same beach the teen/30-something heartthrob film Twilight was filmed at.



IMG_5846

Luke at the camera. This is his view of me. I'm not sure what to think of that.



IMG_0015

Chad took this last night unbeknownst to me, I found it on I-photo and was a little bit horrified. But, trying to preserve the sweet sweet memories of being elephant sized. FYI, I look super sad in the photo but I'm not. I was deep in thought over the dogs new obsession with chewing on my leather ottoman. Bad dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment