Monday, August 29, 2011

It's his day.

Just days before we got engaged.

I know that publication of Chad wearing this shirt will inevitably cause me to be again accused of losing it on purpose. Or an even more sinister accusation; throwing it away. But! I am not afraid. I have truth on my side and when we reach the pearly gates of heaven I WILL BE VINDICATED. For the loss of the yellow shirt and for Bob's death. Truth will be relieved as to what happened and I will forgive all those (I am looking at you Chad Burton) who have falsely accused me all these years.



This post is not about my innocence though, which I am! It is about my lovely husband, who is another year older today. Thirty-seven years ago he came into this world. He did some stuff and then when he was twenty-two he met me and his life really began. At least that's how I see it.



rwtr

Since it is his birthday I thought I would take this opportunity to say how swell he is. He is possibly the best man I know, at least personally (I added the personally part, because I do not want to overstate his general wonderfulness and therefore lose credibility as to the truthfulness of how actually wonderful he is.) Are we clear? Clear.



Scan11_1

Sitting her trying to enumerate all the wonderful qualities Chad posses just isn't conveying the sincerity of what a beautiful person he is. I could go through point by point saying Chad is. . .funny, fun, smart, clever, kind, thoughtful, generous, hard-working, self-sacrificing, loving, caring, sensitive, and on and on and on. But, that just isn't enough. It doesn't exactly show how crazy I am about him and how great I think he is. How lucky I know I am.



jy

Like most things that are good, Chad is complicated and layered with unique qualities. When taken in there entirety together they demonstrate his depth of character.



I love you more today baby than I could have ever imagined. Often I sit in admiration of your strength, courage and desire to do good. You inspire me to be better, to do better. I cannot envision a better companion to go through this life with. Weeks ago you told me that I was your sun, well, baby YOU ARE MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment