Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dinner, decorating and music. Or just about every single day of my life.

Chad boiled it down to the three things I do most these days; Milking (I'm trying to not be offended), decorating and shopping. The milking is new, but the other two are kinda staples.

IMG_6651
Dinner. Done. Super easy and makes you look like a rock star to children. I make Pioneer woman's meatballs. Her recipe makes a bunch, I double it and love myself later for it. I form the meatballs, put them on a cookie sheet and stick em in the freezer to chill. Once firm, I take them and stick about 20-25 in a freezer bag for an easy meal later. From doubling her recipe I usually get five freezer bags of ready to go meatballs! Hooray.

IMG_6654
Then on a day like this at 5:30 when I'm in the middle of five different things I can still be awesome.

IMG_6652
Katy and I turn her up, throw the frozen meatballs in my le creuset with some olive oil. Put a pot of water on to boil and get my Costco jarred spaghetti sauce. If I don't want to make my marinara sauce this one comes the closest to it.

IMG_6655
Between turning the meatballs I kiss baby.

IMG_6661
If you try to turn them before they properly brown they will kind of tear open. Be patient. Channel your inner zen.

IMG_6662
Finish your decorating project with ample confidence in your mad skills. So confident that you make a red sauce with white lamp shade a mere three feet away.

I AM WOMAN.

Then, when this happens. . .
IMG_8363
Never fear. You are in control. Master of your domain. There's no problems only solutions. Takes more muscles to frown than to smile.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment