Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photo randomness.

IMG_6500

We love this salad. I got the recipe from a friend but being as I've moved and so has she, I now freely claim it as mine! I am a genius in the kitchen.



IMG_6498

This one is truly mine. Easy easy and so yummy. Saute in a little olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper and a little red pepper flakes. Just for a few minutes over med-high heat, stirring frequently. YUM.



IMG_6517

Chad discovered the secret to rough housing/co-existing with children. Noise cancelling head phones! Not just for mowing the lawn, these bad boys will save us thousands in hearing aides in the future.



IMG_6522

IMG_6524





IMG_6520

She dresses herself. Like this. All day long.



IMG_6525

IMG_6528


I've been getting my furniture refinishing out of my system. It's especially easy to do when you wake up and it's pouring cats and dogs in the desert and you have your project out in the elements trying to dry. Yeah, that's fun to wake up to. But. A day in the garage drying out and viola! Presto chango, everything turned out okay. A miracle in November. The table is no longer that color too, it's now a color called Peacock Blue. I'll post the office with the new table in it soon.



IMG_6546

While I painted away, the children do as they do, frolicking. Isn't she a beautiful frolicker? While she zoomed around on this conveyance she made noises like a race car. I know I say it all the time. But, just to be clear, THESE ARE THE DAYS. Life is just so darn, AMAZING.



IMG_6536

IMG_6554





IMG_6550

Owen working the Ripstick.



IMG_6552

I know I'm completely unbiased but isn't she beautiful?



. . .salad, noise cancelling devices, haricot verts, rain coats, painting projects, and beautiful beautiful Lily. How's that for some Wednesday evening randomness?

No comments:

Post a Comment