Saturday, November 19, 2011

You can take the girl out of the skirt.

But you will never take Lily out of one.

IMG_8348



IMG_8351

IMG_8359




IMG_8353

Lily loves to be feminine. Bows, ruffles, pink, princess dresses, skirts. All of it. All of the time. She changes her clothing thirty times a day, at least. That's probably an underestimation. Cereal.



We say cereal in place of the word serious. I don't know where it got started but actual meanings of words are no threat to us. We make up our own rules here.



Lily put on this little number last week upon my instructions that she had to wear pants to school. It was a bit chilly, a lovely 71 degrees. Arizona is trying to make out with me through her weather. It's working.



She bounded out of her room and I just laughed to myself. This is just so,. . .her.



I'll obey you, but, I'm still doing it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment